Interlocking Concrete Blocks
At Slinter Concrete, we also provide concrete interlocking blocks. Our interlocking blocks are ideal for all types of labourers from highly skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled as there is no need for mortar or foundations as the blocks are easy to move and fit together, just like laying Lego.
Our blocks are simple, very safe and extremely strong flexible wall systems, making them perfect for a wide range of uses such as low cost housing and moveable storage bays for farmers as they are easy to move and can be laid anywhere.
Limestone faced blocks are now available.
Our Interlocking Concrete Blocks Are Ideal For:
- Storage bays for builder’s merchants
- Bay walls for bulk storage
- Fast build walls
- Segregation walls for waste transfer stations
- Secure walling for temporary compounds
- Moveable grain storage bays for farmers
- Property protection from vehicles & vandalism
- Pedestrian zone protection
- Barriers for quarries
- Retaining walls
- Flood protection
- Traffic calming
- Demarcation lane
Concrete Block Specifications:
2 lifting pins cast in each block (2.2 tonnes lift capacity per pin)
1.20 tonnes for the 10-pip block.
0.72 tonnes for the 6-pip block.
0.48 tonnes for the 4-pip block.
C35 concrete made with 20mm down.
Also available with limestone wall facing.